Sunday, August 24, 2008

Finished !

Just studied finish accounting. Altho i somehow already know how to do the questions, still I'm not confident for tomorrow's paper, I've got a feeling that tomorrow's paper is gonna be a tough one. Sighhh. Revising later at night and tomorrow morning.

Watched Eye 2 yesterday on TV, was VERY scare altho this is the 2nd time watching it. LOL. Went out to buy food to eat at night. xP Got scared by stupid bf cause he jerked and tripped onto something. At that time was like in the middle of the night, nobody around and i just watched finished a ghost show not long ago ! LOL. My heart beat almost stop/skipped a beat. Damn scare, reached home and try calming myself down. LOL.
Watch wall-e AGAIN at night. LOL So cute so funny still, then fell asleep unknowingly. Woke up this afternoon and asked my maid to get my toe socks. Damn cold this afternoon. Studied accounting and I'm resting right now. Tired and having a little headache. Faster finish exams man !!! @!#@!$#%$^$&

Stupid bf didn't motivate me AT ALL. LOL.
Goodluck to everyone tomorrow !! (:
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home