Sunday, August 31, 2008

Bored. LOL.

I'm bored, so here i am again. >.<
Just watched finish a fantastic show called 龙虎门. (: Handsome guy-谢霆锋 is in the show and i highly recommend people who loves fighting/action/him to watch that show. Cause I'm a person who don't really like action shows, but then i was using lappy halfway then the show caught my attention. My parents and bf were watching it so i put down my lappy and watch, and it is definitely a great show. Obviously, not real martial arts with some camera tricks somewhere, but it's nice though.

Soon I'll be watching 棒棒糖's new show. :D Maybe 小猪's new show also. Not sure yet.
Nothing to do these few days, after celebrating and enjoying maybe a week of holidays, I'll start looking for a job with bf. (: Just hope I'm able to find one so that i can buy my IPODTOUCHYYYYY~ LOL!

Maybe gonna learn instruments soon. Hope it's either guitar/drums, piano is ok for me but it's kinda expensive. LOL. Just hope my mum allows it. Hees.

BF I'm missing you already ! >.<
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home