Thursday, August 28, 2008

Every month's torture

Today wasn't feeling so well. Zzz. Slept quite late yesterday night cause i was playing The Sims 2. LOL, creating our family. :D maybe i shall upload the pictures ? xD
Woke up early tonight cause SOMEONE called me and woke me up. Grrrr, stupid darling can't find his wallet and he ask me to wake up faster go brush teeth before he reach. SO idiot.

Thanks bf for cooking today's lunch for me, sorry that i didn't eat it cause I'm in great pain and i don't have the appetite to eat. ):
Waited for him to end school and i think I'm doing a great job of not caring about him. At least i think I'm better off this way, cause i won't be so angry over his stuff anymore.

Studied MF today however, not in the mood or health to study. LOL. Fall asleep while watching tv i think ? Just a short while and i woke up to eat dinner. After dinner, I'm feeling much better and i hope I'm able to sleep well tonight. (:
Tomorrow is the last paper !! :D I know i will fail but still, I'm gonna try my best and pray that the paper will be an easy one.

Thanks bf for doing all the things for me and being so caring+understanding every month during this period. HAHA. (: Love youuuu. Can't wait for our celebration. :D
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home