Monday, September 1, 2008

Monday

Slept at 4.30am, and i got woken up by stupid bf in the morning telling me that he forgot he don't have school cause today is teacher's day. & at that time when he realise there's no school, he's outside the school. Tsktsktsk, my stupid bf. LOL.
Then he called me to open the door for him early in the morning around 8.40am. After that, i tried to sleep THEN he used the lappy to watch show. So loud, somemore it's 棒棒糖's show. Arggghhh, so tempted. LOL. So i can't get to sleep and then watched the show with him. (:

LOVE 王子!! :D & 鬼鬼 of course.
We decided to sleep after watching a few parts, slept all the way till 3plus pm i guess, and then he said he wanna eat MAC. LOL. So we ordered delivery and then watched show together.
The whole afternoon we are watching show until about 6pm or what we stopped to play cards. He left at 6.30pm and now my stomach hurts like hell. Zzzzz.

My brother's computer having problems again. Zzzz. He asked me to help him call harvey norman. So sickening, he don't have hands ? Since he's so free right now, why can't he call now ? Everytime asking people to do his things. Then he still say if harvey norman say must bring the computer down to check, he ask me to take taxi to go. wth right ? It's like his computer yet when his computer broke down, I'm doing all the fixing and stuff. Going back camp is not an excuse okay. & my mum actually said ok, and she really ask me to help him. How biased can she be ? Just because he's earning money for her.
Last time when my handphone or computer have problems, she always ask me to do the stuff myself. Sick and tired of her.
It's like i told her I'm having holidays, guess what's the first & LAST thing she said ? She said "oh ok good, so u can go work already". If she really want me to work so much, why not i quit school now la ? Then i go work everyday bring back money for her.
Now right, she's not even doing what a mother should do. Okay maybe a little, she just give me allowance everyday. She don't ask me about my stuff, she don't care about me. All she care is bills, money, work. & you will realize when all link together = MONEY.

I know she's wanna earn more money so that she's able to support this family as my dad can't really support much. But then, if ask me, would i prefer a mum that's workaholic but income is average or would i prefer a mum who is understanding,reasonable,caring but income is low. I would prefer the 2nd mum. Seriously, i know money is important, but then when slowly my mum becomes a workaholic, i know that to me, what i need is my mum's concern & attention.
I did once mention to her before, but she said "aiya u all grow up alrdy, also not young anymore, no need care so much".
So means that, she already don't care me already. After i heard this, i kept quiet. I know it's useless already. What i love now is my dad. He's not rich, but he's willing to pay attention to me. (:

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home