Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mooncake Festival :D

Happy lunar mooncake festival to everyone !
Thought that today would be as usual.
Woke up in the afternoon, did what i usually does. Tv, psp, lappy.
Until at night when i finish watching Charlie's Angels then i couldn't take it anymore. I go around buzzing in bf's ears "b-o-r-i-n-g" until he can't stand it. LOL.
So he decided to bring me out. :D

Went to buy candles, lighter, fireworks. Ohoh & bubble tea ! :D
Went to the playground downstairs my house. I think pictures would say it all. (:

Before lighting up.
& ta-da ! (: It's for my bf

That's him. and why the bottom part of the photo is so blur ? I'll explain later.
Fireworks. Noisy ones. LOL.
Mine on the left, he's on the right.
This is what he did, it's for me (: I must say it's nice for a guy ? xD
Mine :D Alright.
That's about it.
We were admiring the beautiful candles we did and suddenly there's this guy with his stupid act cool friends. He's the most step cool btw. He came and said "wow, nice." So i was like "okay.."
& he loves to act cool.
Oh yah and why the bottom of the photo is a blur. It's because there's this small circle of wax stuck at my camera and i didn't realize it until i was about to go home. I thought it was the smoke that make it blur. -.-" LOL.
Oh and while i was making the candles, i threw one candle away and the wax drop on my arm, it's friggin' hot! When i came home, realize that my hand has quite a few wax on it. LOL.
Anyway it wasn't that boring afterall. :D
Tomorrow gonna go look for jobs with bf and gf. (:
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home