Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A sweet surprise :D

Yesterday night, while using the computer, chatting with bf on msn and watching shows on youtube. He kept telling me his brother wanna use the computer for a little while. Little did i expect he's giving a surprise for me. (:

I was still watching my show and i have absolutely no idea what he's doing. So after quite some time, he sms-ed me saying "dar look downstairs now" i was shocked and i hurried to my window. Saw one motorbike drive to my block and there he is. LOL He came to find me like 2plus am!? LOL. Sooooo sweet and he said that he don't know why he wanna come find me, just felt like it. :D Loveeeeee him sooo soooo muchhhhh. Hahahah.

My mum don't want me to go out, so i didn't step out of my house today. ): & it's damn boring.

I love you bf, thanks for that small yet sweet surprise.
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home