Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy 50th birthday MUM!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY ! :D
Today is my mum's birthday. Honestly speaking, I've forgotten about it and I'm really guilty about it. ): All i can remember is that tomorrow is my baby cousin's birthday. Hahaha. So my mum came home in the afternoon and we ate some mooncakes, talked a little too. (: My brother's computer was fixed and it cost like $265 for the damn motherboard and graphic card. LOL. Dar was damn pekcek when he went to get his medicines. LOL, sorry that i can't accompany you go and also to help you in any ways. ): He came to find me after that, he slept for a little while and because I'm too bored so i slept too. Hahaha.

Dinner time we went to have Sakae Sushi !!!! :D:D Although it wasn't crab but it's still my favourite food !! (: Hehehehe. Yumyum.


Tomorrow there will definitely be more pictures of my baby cousin !! :D Can't wait to see her. Hehehe, oh and we're going out tomorrow !! (:
Saturday will be getting my COLOURED CONTACT LENS and also meeting AUNTIE BIRD !! :D I hope so? xD

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home