Saturday, September 20, 2008

Finally met Auntie Bird. (:

Slept very late last night, about 5am ? LOL.
Woke up at around 1.30 or 2pm. Went to use laptop, watch a little tv and went to bath. Ate lunch and set off to meet the person to get my contact lens. o.o !
I finally got my contact lens ! :D Purple, green, blue, brown. LOL! Good job.

Then went to TM walk walk first while waiting for Auntie Bird to come. Met her then went shopping around TM although it's kinda boring walking around TM. Hahah. Ate dinner at the foodcourt and then she went into the toilet to help me put on eye makeup.
I look kinda scary, shall post the picture next time. Hahaha. Look quite fierce too. xD!
Then she treat me to eat dessert ! THANKYOU! Hahaha.

Went home after that. (:
Bird, had a great time with you. Thanks for the makeup, appreciated (:

Don't give me empty words if you can't confirm or guarantee to me.
Damn fuckedup tonight but i shan't say much about it, because I've set down to a decision. Who knows whether i will regret this decision in the future or not but this is the decision that i took quite a long time considering, from the talk with Bird during dinner time until now.
& i swear , that i will never be the same again.
I will NOT drop a single tear and i did not. (: I'm already different. To you, my heart has harden.'

Oh & bird, when the new semester start, if we really are in the same class, we should really stay back after school or what. Enjoy the poly life. (:
Making more and new friends. :D I'm so excited about the camp !! Hahaha.

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home