Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Small shopping spree

A hiphop dog. HAHA
His new hairstyle. LOL

BENJIE'S DOG !!! Female, yet so cool. HAHA.
On the while home in the van.


SO BIG LA !! LOL
See, so big right !! Hahaha
Come snowy !! Hahaha.

So CUTE !! It's acting like a small dog when it's so big size. HAHA.



My new cap from my bf. (:
$0.60 ring. HAHA.
He's very retarded. & i think i love my hair colour >.<
A new style and a little brown in it. :D Look like a small girl right ? T.T I miss my old hair. I'm always regretting after a haircut. HAHA.
Can't stand him. HAHA
Woke up in the afternoon and prepare to go out cause today my off day. :D

Went to have lunch like 4plus? LOL ate KFC and after that went off to his house for dinner at around 5plus ? HAHA. Very full, then met GF&mikey at WS mrt.

Went to Bugis first to look for skinny. Didn't see anything cheap and nice but i bought ear rings instead. Hahaha.

Went to Peninsula to look for skinny for work. Hahaha. Bought 1 for myself and another 1 for him. Then looked around for his birthday present. :D
He bought a new bag for himself and I'm glad he's happy with it. (:
He buy for me a new cap ! :D Hahaha black&pink !! YES! Hahaha. Wanted to buy another kind of cap but that cap looks very big on my head so decided not to buy it. Hahaha.

After that went to dnknw where to look for Sakae Sushi but can't find, so decided to head off to Tampines for movie and Sakae sushi, but then Sakae already closed by the time we reach there.

While walking, I SAW A LAMBORGHINI !! Bloody shit !! My all time favourite car !!! Damn it, it's @#$!%^ beautiful !! Hahaha. Show you the picture.

See !! It's yellow in colour and it's very nice !! LOL. Hear the engine sound, it goes " VROOM VROOM ~!!!!" Hahahaha!

Had a small tiff yet quite a lengthy one during the way to TM.

Went to TM then wanna eat something but most of the shops are closed so we decided Swensens at the very last minute. LOL Ate regular Earthquake and it's still so delicious ! Hahaha. After that GF have to rush home, we wanna watch movie but then the cinema was closed already so we decided to go home. Tomorrow still have to wake up early to go to Jurong !!

Can't wait !! :D:D Tomorrow will be a fun and happy day.

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home