Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sunset bay :D

Yeah man ! :D
Hahaha today went for work. (:
Firstly, that stupid idiot slept at dnknw what time AM yesterday so next day he have to wake up at 7am for his school but he couldn't wake up. I forgot to set alarm so i woke up at around 1pm ? LOL.
Hurried prepare and we went to the polyclinic to get MC. It was so long ~~ the registration have to wait for 39 people and the consultation have to wait for 7 people. LOL. After that we rush to TM, while he took money from his mum and i went for the toilet.

Went to eat KFC since i have the cravings for hot devils again. LOL. After that we cab down to work. (:
It was very very slack today and I'm the runner. It's okay since it's not very busy and lucky I'm the runner today. LOL.
& that STUPID IDIOT Haifi !!! He keep disturbing me !! Omg la ~! Pekcek disturb until i Zzzz already. Damn irritating. LOL. After work, got a small bbq !! :D:D
So happy cause the food is delicious ! Hahaha.

Nana still said while eating the prawn "Wa if let me choose this(the prawn) or 1 night stand, i choose this man" LOL!! she said "this is so much better than 1 night stand" LOL!! I kept laughing at it.

Closed the shop and then uncle Mark send us home again.
Before uncle mark reached, 老兄 & Reggie keep taking picture of Aris half-naked. But he is fit. LOL. Then Aris keep posing in front of their cameras. LOL.
Nana then say "Reggie u better don't take off your shirt" HAHAHAHA. Can't stop laughing.
& they always love to disturb 老兄. LOL maybe cause he's really nice to disturb. LOL.
It's always fun at home, and talking to Mark really increases my knowledge. HAHAHA.

Aris also very fun, always very high and always dancing to the music that's played in the shop. LOL. Love my job man. (:
Tomorrow is my day off and i think I'm resting at home. Hahaha and poor bf have school tomorrow till 1pm. LOL.

After this week i would have enough money to buy an IPODTOUCH ! Goddamnit. LOL. I'm so excited !!! & i can't believe my cousin lost her ipodtouch. -.- if only I'm the one who had found her ipodtouch. HAHA ! I'M BUYING AN IPODTOUCH !!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home