Monday, October 13, 2008

A night.

Shadows of the night.
How sunset bay look like when at night, beautiful right ? LOL. This is taken when it's closing soon.


Today after waking up, prepare a while then cab to Eastpoint to buy dinner. Wanted to eat dinner at Cafe Cartel, but since my dad say he's waiting for me, then i think i better head home soon because it's been around 6 days since I've seen my dad. ):

On the way home, the taxi driver was talking to us the topic "FISHING / FISHES" Omg, damn boring, maybe because i myself don't really like fishing that's why it sounds boring to me. -.- Kept talking about fishes non-stop, as I'm unable to entertain him about the fishes, no choice, that stupid idiot have to entertain the driver. Lol. Seriously, it's damn boring because the uncle like fishes but we don't. LOL. We love dogs. >.<

Bought kfc and went home to eat. Saw my dad, LIKE FINALLY ! Just nice he bathed finished then i saw him. :D:D Miss him so much. Ate kfc and then started rotting at home. LOL. I enjoy my whole week man seriously. Working had been so fun and we have been going out till very late. (: Watched show at home with him and then in the middle of night was really bored. So we cycled to cheers to look for my magazine, but don't have. So we bought food and something caught my eye and i decided to do it. (:

Quite tired now already so going sleep soon with him. Tomorrow his school start already and i don't know which day am i working. Zzzz.

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home