Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cleaning.

Yesterday slept at around 4plus am cause watching 不良笑花. A nice show. (: Plus today i don't have school since my lecture was cancelled.
Woken up by his stupid messages, keep on coming. LOL. Got upset again, thanks to him. ): I won't wanna elaborate anything about since since i decided not to care.

Afternoon spent by watching 篮球火. Then ate KFC for dinner.
After that watch the 9pm show, 叮当神探. VERY nice show. Hahaha.

Before he went home, we washed Bell's cage and changed everything. (:
After he left, since I've started cleaning, so i think i should just might as well clean my room (顺便)haha. So i cleaned my desk beside my bed ! :D Wow, an achievement. Seriously. LOL! I was sweating so much after the cleaning and i realized, yes I'm a lazy bum and also my room is very dusty. HAHA. No wonder my mum say my room and the 9pm show that girl's room machiam the same. HAHAHA!
Tomorrow I'm gonna be hardworking again, I'm cleaning my table with dar's help and he's giving a reward tmr for cleaning. HAHAHA! After that will head off to work since it's the 1 year anniversary of SUNSET BAY !!!! :D:D

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home