Tuesday, November 11, 2008

School days. (:

Have been going school punctually !! :D Attending all tutorials and lectures too. (:
Today is the first time i went for Macroecons, LOL. It's like microecons so i understand the whole concept very quickly since micro was once one of my strong subjects.
Today after macro lecture i have 2 hours break. Thanks gf for pei-ing me for that 2 hours. (:
Without her i think I'll be alone for that 2 hours. Hahaha.

Went to Entrep after that 4-6pm. Siannnzzz. Boring boring boring~ Thanks to Melvin for sharing the book and helping me to catch up with the last 2 weeks lesson. LOL. I missed 2 weeks of class and teacher thought I'm new. -.- HAHAHA. She even asked the whole class to say hi to me. LOL

Went home after that. Tomorrow got work after school. Tiring day. ):
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home