Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tired~

Yesterday was Friday, I'm off on that day but i was freaking tired. Zzzz. I think dar was tired too but sadly, he has to work. So he didn't went to school too and he went off to work in the afternoon. I told him say i will go find him after my dinner, but then i wanna watch the 9pm show. LOL It's so tempting. ):
Then when i was about to set off ! My mum came home. Zzzz so i can't go anymore. I felt so guilty and I'm really v sorry about it darling.

He and my uncle came home at around the same time, but then suddenly my door can't open. LOL. Spoil already. hahaha so they were locked outside for quite sometimes until we found a way to open it. LOL. Then dar suddenly say he's hungry, so last minute decision of calling Mac delivery. LOL Ate and watched lan qiu huo until 3plus, both of us are tired and the next day we have to wake up at 10am to prepare for work. ):

Today went to work and we did the opening, tiring and damn hot ! Zzzz. Now I'm starting not to like opening, but it's very slack. LOL. Nothing much today, just that we work the same day as Jopie today. (: Was very busy at night and like nobody in the afternoon.
I guess tomorrow and Monday will be another busy day. ):

Oh & Nana gave me a shirt, cause she bought the wrong size. LOL Anyway, thanks Nana! :D

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home