Friday, October 24, 2008

Took in the van on the way home.
See the difference in the face colour ? LOL my face damn red la, luckily it's at night, so not so obvious. LOL.

Me, LAOXIONG, and BOSS! :D

Boss & him


Boss & me. :D


Me & mom's daughter. Have a sweet face and a beautiful voice.


Dar, me, and Russell.


Aris, me and Russell.


Aris and me. LOL At that time he's already drunk already. xD


Yadi and dar.


Yadi, me and Haifi, the one at the right is the one who always disturbs me. LOL


Dar and Benjie, LOL look at benjie's face. LOL


me & nana. :D the only 2 girls other than mom. LOL.


Performance. (: That's mom's daughter in the middle.


Victoria, Reggie and me. Both of them are husband and wife. (:


Me and mark.


Me and Benjie.


So adorable right that girl ! LOL. She just woke up only.

HAPPY 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO SUNSET BAY !! :D

Went for work yesterday at 5pm. Was quite busy because many people came for the celebration. We had a buffet too, didn't know that uninvited guests can eat also, if not i would call my friends or my dad to come and eat. Heheh. Mom had a speech at 8.10 about a lot of things. (: Was kinda touching. Hahaha. Then they opened the champagne and drank. :D

Performance is singing by mom's daughter and her friends i think. Very very nice because they all have a very nice voice and their guitar performance are good. (: Busy all the way i think until 9plus or 10plus, then everyone start to slacken already. Hahaha. The staffs(which is us) started to drink already. HAHAHA.

Aris asked me to drink the San Miguel beer, seriously it's the nicest beer I've ever tasted than other beers. Not so bitter and not bad actually. Hahaha. Benjie then forced me to try (if I'm not wrong) the tequila. SUCK MAN ! That one taste like SHIT !! LOL. Dar drank half a cup, just a small amount, he forced me to drink the rest, i kept saying no cause it tastes damn awful, even dar can't stand it. LOL.

Then Nana asked me to drink AGAIN. The same awful stuff. Zzzz. LOL so i just gulped down and she stuff a lemon into my mouth to get rid of the taste. Hahaha. (: Thanks Nana, then she say "okay you are gonna be high after this" LOL!! I feel ok la actually. Just that after the San Miguel, my face was red already, after the 2 person forcing me this drink my face went EVEN REDDER. LOL. I don't know how much Benjie drank, he already SEH already. LOL He went to the drain there waiting to vomit. Nana also, drank too much and vomited. LOL Aris was drunk so he was damn high la, Nana jio him drink he also okok steady. LOL. Then after that Nana ask me to drink one whole cup of San Miguel again, so i drank it. LOL. Dar was shocked cause he drank 2 mouths and i actually drank 2 cups. Actually it's not cup size, it's a mug size la, just smaller. LOL.

Dar then suddenly wanna try the cigarette of Benjie, so he tried and ask me to try since from last time i wanted to try. LOL. Try the first few time, didn't succeed cause i think i swallowed it down. HAHAHA. So try another time, succeeded! Didn't cough or what, so try another time. & i can already. LOL so i stopped. Anyway that cigarette was nice. I don't know what brand but it's cooling. (:

After that, when closing that time i was a little high la. LOL. Walking slanted already. LOL. Kicked dnknw how many tables or chairs. LOL. Then after a while i was fine already. Into the van that time my face still damn red. Sleep in the van and when i reach downstairs my house, the redness was gone already. Not very red but still red. LOL.

SUNSET BAY ROCKS !!! Had a lot of 1st experience over there. Drank wine, S.M. beer, Rum with tequila is it ? LOL. Then smoked too. HAHA. I from last time secondary dnknw what already wanna try smoking, but didn't dare. This time i succeeded ! :D but to me it's not addictive at all la. -.- LOL.

& i guess everyone had a great time on that day ! :D Many people are drunk. HAHA.

Reached home around 2am, slept and didn't went to school the next day cause was damn damn tired la. LOL. Today dar got work again. (: Later going there to find him. Hahaha then weekends both of us will be working including Jopie. :D

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home