Thursday, November 27, 2008

Projects pilling.

I'll upload pictures tomorrow !! LOL then the pictures will explain it all. Haha.
Today was NOT GOOD for me. LOL.
Go to school for PORM then after that went off to town to look at Crumpler's store design and whatever. OMG so boring but many things caught my attention. LOL
I'm definitely going back there to shop the next time ! :D

Went off to work after that it was very slack since there's no customers and it's drizzling. However, at night it gets busier but it was still manageable. Was damn tired after work and here i am blogging in the middle of the night while waiting for that idiot to finish his stuff.
Tomorrow i have to wake up again for school in the morning and after that we're going harvey norman to buy my stuff right ? :D

FRIDAY WE'RE WATCHING MOVIE ! I can't wait. Hahaha.
And Sunday let's hope those people that i tried psycho-ing them to come would manage to come. For example, Chrisitian and Peijie, but i think Pj won't be coming most likely because she's unwell. Take care girl and get well soon alright ! For Christian, there's still hope that he's going. LOL.

My eyes are half closed now. Zzzz.
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home