Friday, December 5, 2008

SO MANY THINGS SO LITTLE TIME

SO TIRING. All those cryings, all those unhappiness all those shit stuffs.
To all friends out there, i have no idea whether this is a good new or bad news, but I'm not single anymore. Sometimes when i say that, I'm relieved yet I'm sad at the same time. Contradicting huh, but i seriously think love is hurting me again and again. Love is making me losing my mind, driving me nuts and many many stupid stuffs.

I wanna thank those who gave me so much concern. Auntie bird, Sabrina, Liying, Peiyun, Rachael, Jewel GF, Lihui, Tricia ? Let me know if i missed out your names alright.
BENJIE brother, Christian, Jerrer good friend, Xue Qian (: , Abraham kor, Jon.

Thank Benjie bro a lot a lot. Because he really helped me a lot. (: & Tricia too ! :D
I went to find him that teary night. He saw my unhappy face and he bought me a Barcardi and Thirty Three to cheer me up. What a unique way of cheering me up. HAHA. He knows i love to drink so he bought for me. (: Went drinking under the block and he made me laugh already. LOL. He used matchsticks to light his cigarettes because his lighter is spoilt. HAHA. So funny. & he say this way is cooler. LOL.
Went to poolside to talked. Shed quite a few tears and i was like drunk. LOL. Thanks for all the consolations ! :D
Went to have supper with Joel, Tricia and Benjie then went back to the poolside and another of his neighbour came down. Name i think it's spelled Liyan. HAHA! Sounds like a girl name. Chatted with both of them while Benjie talked to Tricia. (:
Benjie sent me home after that and i was feeling better after the vomit. HAHA. Reached home at 3plus am i think. Hahaha.
The next day he's going in already. I'm glad i spent that day with him. Haha. & he care a lot for me. :D THANKS BRO ! Hahaha.

The next few days was torturous, but i'll learn to control my tears already. My heart was really numb after these few days. I'll learn to be dependent, i'll learn to increase my social life. So that when things come to the worse, I'm fully prepared for it. (:

Next week is my MST already. Have to study study study ! So after this, i'll be back to my books. Bye people and wish me luck in my life. Because i really need good luck in my life. ;)

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home