Monday, December 1, 2008

PJ's birthday.

First of all. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to PEIJIE ! :D
Hope you can last long with your B okays. (:

Let's talk about yesterday. LOL. Went suntanning in the morning, seriously i think i should stop tanning cause there's NO DIFFERENCE ! Zzzzz.
After that we both went home to bath. Met each other at TM interchange again and it was raining, then met Christian and the rest at MRT station. Went to eat at CS foodcourt. Sat
separately cause not enough seats for all the 8 of us.
Nikki came to join us after we're done, then went to interchange to look for Joyna retarded and Jaena. LOL. Waited for Stella. Went to the church, reached there quite late i think around 4pm. LOL. Was quite boring at first, but we bought food and also there's express manicure, but of course we didn't do. Christian say "i'm not walking out of this room with colours on my nails" LOL!

Went to the board games room, played big 2 and Uno. Stupid joyna give stupid rules make us all so pekcek. HAHA. But that's Joyna i guess. xD
After that played murderer. Felt so STUPID ! I got caught like twice as murderer when I'm just a civilian. -.- Maybe cause i open my eyes and kept looking at others thats why i got suspected. LOL!
I remember Jaena asked "got tape?" dar said "To tape your mouth ah ? OK" HAHA. I can't stop laughing cause his reaction was really fast. LOL. & during the games, Christian was super noisy and very very irritating. LOL. But he's funny. (:

Then i forgot what we went for. But we had quite a tough time looking for seats that can fit all of us. There are like 11 people altogether or maybe 12 ? LOL. It was quite boring inside, but honestly, the songs that they sang although it's christian songs but they are NICE ! LOL. I don't know but i love the drums. Omg the drummer's skills are so good ! LOL.

After that we were deciding where to eat our dinner at, decided to go DTE, on the way Alan told me lots of lame jokes. Really very very lame. LOL. But i still laughed. Hahaha cause the examples they use very retarded. HAHA.
At DTE, we're really very very sorry about the things we've done. ):
went to eat Subway, my first time ! I won't say it's SUPER DELICIOUS or HEAVENLY FOOD. I just think it's not bad. Hahaha. The cookie is HUGE ! LOL.
After that sat 12 with Alan and Christian. Talked to Christian all the way. Then reached home maybe around 12 or 12plus. Hahaha.

I won't say this whole thing is boring, it has some fun parts. :D Hope to go out with them soon again !! :D

Went to school today early in the morning.
Met Xue Qian at the bus stop and then we walked to school together. HE SAID IT'S COOLING but I'm SWEATING ! LOL. I walked with him to IT school, and then he just left me alone walking to business school ! So ungentlemanly right ! LOL. But it's alright. (:
Went to commskills. Bird didn't come, guess she was sick. Hahaha yeah and she's stil sick. GET WELL SOON BIRDY !!
Went to PORM and then during break, talked about ghost stories. -.- Make me so scare at business stats class until i put my legs up on the chair. LOL. I didn't do the tutorial but when teacher explains briefly, i got the hang of it ! & i stil think that actually bus stats quite fun. HAHAAHA.

I HAVE TO START STUDYING !! MST is just next week !! GF ! Study together again ! Bird and Sab and Kereen and Pei Yun and Liying ! Study together if there's any chance ! HAhaha.
Didn't go to work today. Zzzz tired uh. Sorry GF i rejected you again to zouk. I wanna study ah. Hahaha. So sorry about it and also i want to go to school tomorrow. (:

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home