Saturday, December 6, 2008

ill.

Sigh. Fell sick !!
Didn't attend school on Thurs and Fri, my throat was actually fine on Thurs, until Fri it got worse in the morning, went to see the doctor and 1 of the medicine for my throat i have to SUCK the tablet. Just the thought of it makes me feel like throwing the medicine away.
After seeing the doctor, we went to TM to walk around i think ? LOL. After a while went home already and my GF said she wanna study so i went to eat dinner at WS kfc. I think after the KFC, my health got worse. Cause last few days i drank alcohol and then i ate kfc so is like very very heaty. HAHA.

GF came to find us then we decided not to go to the airport, we studied at WS macdonald. Then my flu started coming. I used finish 3 packets of tissue. Thanks Yingquan for the advice. (:
Also kept quarrelling these few days. Zzzzz
Study till quite late, wanna do something but since there's nothing to do, wanted to go home and rest but he said he dont feel like going home early. So mike suggested going to pub. So we cab there and of course, he sang and drink. Yeah, i drank a little but most of it is coke. HAHA.
After that, my fever came. LOL. They went to eat at his father's coffeeshop and because I'm having fever so we went home first.

Reached home around 4am. Slept till today morning and i was feeling so so terrible. Zzzz. Didnt' went for work today. So sorry my dear. very sick, after this im gonna rest a little while and continue studying my macro. Zzzz.

I feel so so terrible ! I wanna get well soon, but at the same time i want to be sick to get his concern. Sighs i know it's stupid. Anyway, get well soon ! :D

Thanks pj for the concern ! (:

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home