Sunday, December 21, 2008

happy birthday to constance n grandfather :D

Happy birthday to Constance and my grandfather yesterday ! (:
Went to my grandfather's birthday yesterday and my dinner was plain rice. -.- Because my mum says I'M STILL SICK ! Grrr. So the food there i can't eat, it's so tempting, egg, curry chicken, satay... Zzzzz.

Then talked to Stella again and also our joke would be the same cousin. LOL. After that went into the room thinking of something to play, then Yinji came along. Played blackjack. Then my uncle got tempted. LOL. Then stella's sis got tempted, then my brother then my cousin. HAHA. In the end my cousin and my bro lost. My uncle gave me the money he won. :D
Added up our money was 20plus when we at first only used like 4plus ? HAHA. Stella won some too. (: It was kinda fun actually.

He n stella wanted to play hotel626 but we gotta go home so too late. Didn't met Benjie kor also cause I'm tired and better sleep early.

Today i finally finished my fever medicine. FINALLY ! I'm so happy. Hahaha. & I'm feeling fine (: That means i can eat all the things that i want !! :D
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home