Thursday, December 11, 2008

Last paper to go

Sunday, 7Dec
At night, my ben korkor called me and asked me to watch a movie. He say he feel like watching bolt so we went to watch with him at TM. When the idiot gave me the cigarette my bro was like "ccb don't let my sister smoke la" HAHA. Then because after 2 puffs i don't want already, i gave ben kor then he took mine PLUS his and smoke together. LOL! Went to buy the tickets then played the arcade. Watched bolt half way he kept answering phone call so he didn't catch the whole movie in the end. Waste of money.
BOLT is a nice movie, Rino is a very very funny and cute hamster. LOL. The pigeons inside too made me laugh. xD
Next movie, WILD CHILD ! :D
After the movie, no idea what to do, in the end cab to ben kor's house. Played with snowy :D:D:D then went downstairs met up with Joel and Liyan to drink and play cards. Played all the way till 4plus am !! LOL. Oh and the alcohol is NOT NICE. First few times taste like... Ewwww then slowly it gets better already. It smells like orange. I forgot what's the name, but it's 40% and we mixed it with coke. & i burnt my bro's finger twice HAHAHA!
Then while playing, we play music through his laptop, his laptop is COOL . haha. & we keep whacking each other, so irritating. LOL.
Stayed over his house cause it's raining outside.

Monday, 8Dec
Went home in the morning and continue to sleep. Haha. Woke up at like 11plus am cause he woke me up. Then he went for work while I'm gonna get prepare to meet my friends. Then my mum came into the room and say "WANNA GO OUT ?" I say "Shopping ? Shopping i go". & she replied, "Anything, come let's go". MY eyes brighten up! HAHA.
It's like a miracle. My mum say she wanna buy for me a branded watch on my birthday, and she actually think those stuff are cheap. *faints*
Went to Suntec city with them and walked around.
Ate at this FREAKING COOL jap restaurant !!! My parents say next time ask shannon bring me go again. I LOVE THAT PLACE !! Seriously, the food, ambience, place, decorations ARE AWESOME! Hahaha. My parents and me are enjoying the food over there and we were very very full and best of all it cost us like $30plus only !! LOL.
After that we went for shopping alrdy, but nothing caught my attention. My mum bought 2 clothes for herself and then we went home already. Tiring know. Didn't really studied for the paper. HAHA

Tues, 9 Dec
Macro paper. EASY ! But because i didn't study like crazy so i don't think i will get an A unless a miracle happens. LOL. Accompanied him to take MC and medicine, ate at the S-11 there.

Weds, 10Dec
PORM paper. Quite easy. I remember the points except for the stupid FRANCHISEEEEEE. Grrrr. Went to have lunch with the clique. Then went to lib to study accounting. TALKED A LOT. So i won't say we study a lot. Hahaha. But it's fun right ! Hahaha! Actually most of those talking is me, Kereen and Sabrina. LOL. Then they go eat at ITAS AGAIN. Me n Sab went off after that. Went his house to visit him, fell asleep and then woke up, bought dinner and went to Mike's house to study with GF. :D
Watched the TV from 9pm to 11pm. LOL.
Went home after that to Zzzzz.

Thurs, 11Dec
BUSSTATS paper. DIFFICULT ! LOL. I don't think i can pass this paper. Hahaha. & seeing the bastard irks me.
Went home after the paper and here i am now, using the laptop, I'll study later on. (:

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home