Friday, December 19, 2008

Sick. ):

Weds i went to work and after i work, everything started getting worse. I was freaking cold at that point of time, i understand that because the wind is cooling. After getting into the van, i was freezing, and i was shivering a little bit here and there.
& when i reached home. Fever came along. Zzzz
Thurs i rested at home when I'm suppose to go see a doctor but i was too weak. Ate my dad's medicine. Felt a little better.

Today went to work, but today my fever comes and goes. Worked half way and i couldn't take it, i really felt like vomitting but seriously, nothing came out. Zzz. So i decided to go home, and the cab trip cost me like $17 + !! Idiot. Then went to see the doctor and the consultation fee was like $22 not including the medicines yet. Doctor says most probably is stomach flu but if my fever still comes on Monday, he would want me to go for blood test because he suspects it's dengue fever. My jaw was like on the floor already. I didn't know things would be this serious. I remember i didn't get stung by any dengue mosquitos or what. -.- LOL.

Anyway i gotta take care of myself because tomorrow is my grandfather's birthday as well as constance's birthday. (:

Oh & lastly, that idiot forgot our anniversary, i waited till 5plus and i couldn't take it so i wished him first. LOL. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DARLING ! 2 years 4 months. :D

xiiaozhu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home