Monday, December 22, 2008

RECOVERED! :D

Hey people !! I've recovered !! :D So so so happy about it. I wanna thank those people who gave me great concern for my illness. (: Hahaha the day that I've recover, the first thing i ate was fries. I stayed at home watching tv, until at night when dar said he wanna go out. So the trouble begin.. LOL.
Went to TM walkwalk and bought a new bag for myself (: Then went to play arcade at E!hub, saw Lihui, Helena, Yizhen, and Lingle. :D Still love that cute sister of mine. HAHA.
Then went to Mike's house to slack and eat. We bought mac and lots of chips to eat over there. Then started watching blood and chocolate, omg to me that's a boring show. -.- LOL. Gf wasn't feeling well so she cooked porridge for herself. After that we played cards, with money. LOL. Lost lost lost. ):

Then trouble started. My mum nags and nags and nags, scold and scold and scold about me going home so late. So from now on, only can go out and be home before 12am i think. Zzzz right !? LOL. I don't know how to explain this to benjie kor. LOL.
Reached home around 3plus am and slept straight away cause tomorrow we gotta wake up early to go TOWN ! :D

First stop today! Pizzahut at TM for lunch. LOL. Cream of mushroom, WHY IS IT NOT CHICKEN !! zZzz.
After our lunch, went for town ! Orchard.
Dinner at the super nice japanese restaurant called shokudo ! :D
He FINALLY bought his N.U.M. slippers. He's must be jumping for joy in his heart. HAHA.
Then i bought my slippers and also 2 dresses. (:
& we bought a water cooler for lazy people like me to put in my room ! Hahaha.
Saw BIRD !!! :D she look so pretty with the makeups. Haha

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home