Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas!

UPDATED*
I forgot where is it at, but it's moving ! Very beautiful. The present i bought for him, sorry about the picture of my feet. LOL Cute mug ! Hahaha look like a bear at the front.I wrapped it myself !! :D Idea credited to my maid. Hahaha. One of Yeo's dog. I brought it for a walk , it's so cute. Hahaha.
Nice ring ? Hahaha. I think this is at citylink.
Orchard. We just bought the hats. LOL.

Hi ! Hahaha.
Christmas eve i was working closing.
After work, went to his house and he got changed. After changing, rushed down to PJ's chalet (:
Drank alcohol and ate chips. Hahaha Didn't sleep the whole night, i was still awake up till 9am.
Played poker cards with MONEY. Hahaha Lost at first but in the end we won. Hahaha.
The CDS are quite boring, none attracts me but it's so sweet that the both of them spend their time their own at their chalet with no distraction. I want it too darling !!!! Hahaha. But i think I'll call people to come and BBQ. HAHA BBQ is a confirm will. (:
On Christmas, i woke up early and start preparing. Went over to his house and wake him up and then we went to TM to have our lunch. Shopped at TM and played the arcade while waiting for Benjie to be ready. Met him at Simei with both of his neighbours, and then we went off to Suntec first. Or is it Marina Square. LOL. Anyway we walked around but nothing caught my attention. So after dinner we went to orchard to walk. I shopped around far east bought something that I've always wanted. Hahaha. He bought ear studs, AGAIN. LOL
Wanted to go to other places at orchard to walk, but we're running late so went to meet benjie again and his dad fetch us home. From there, we took bus to E!hub and meet Christian and the rest.
Watched Twilight again. & Benjie in the movie kept saying that it's romantic romantic. LOL. But I'm glad he likes the show. Christian said it was boring, i have to admit, it's actually a little boring to me the 1st time and the 2nd time i watch. Because the scene when the vampires all came out is like all the way at the back. So starting was boring cause their conversations are cold and short, and they are like just talking all along.
After movie, went to Simei to slack a while only. Hahaha. I didn't drink but i did eat supper and played poker cards. I think my bf drank quite a lot. When he sent me home, i think he's a little high already. HAHA.
Gotta go work soon ! Busy day today i suppose. Haha
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home