Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Painful throat.

Didn't went to school today AGAIN. Zzzz thought there was no tutorial, so when i found out there's tutorial, it's already too late so i might as well go get MC. LOL. Work tomorrow, and i guess it will be very tough cause it's until 4am. Zzzzz I'm starting to hate that place already cause of the new OM.
Baby came to find me in the morning, slept together until afternoon and we both woke up, he went for work and i went to the polyclinic. Saw Constance Tan over there. HAHA! She still make me laugh a lot. She got 1 warning letter and surprisingly, i got 3, which is worse than her. HAHA. Poor girl, she got lesson up till 9PM !! Crazy man. Hahaha now i understand perfectly why she went to get MC, if I'm her i would do exactly the same too. Haha.

I miss baby, hope he's doing fine and feeling better.

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home