Monday, December 29, 2008

Time of the month.

Sigh. Fell sick yesterday night, sudden fever make me feel weak whole body. No strength and body was hot and cold. Feeling terrible. Bf was very very nice, he stayed awake the whole night taking care of me. Haha. He kept changing tower for me to put on my forehead. Kept waking me up to let me drink water. He slept in the morning only i think. ): Sorry and thank you darling.

Today woke up in the afternoon feeling a whole lot better. Went to the polyclinic after that and doctor gave me the same medicine again. -.- painkillers and lozengers. Tired of these medicines already. Bought a thermometer for future uses (touch wood). LOL.
Gotta sleep earlier a little tonight so that tomorrow morning i can wake up and go to school in the morning. Haha.

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home