Saturday, December 27, 2008

2009's coming.

I didn't woke up like everybody else at 10am to choose CDS, i just sleep the way i like. Chose my CDS in the afternoon and all the subjects are the same as my GF ! Haha.
Japanese
French
Public Speaking
20th century fashion
Sociology

BF came to find me in the afternoon cause he's afraid that i will be scare alone at home. Sooooo nice. HAHA.
Went to work at 5pm. Met GF at the bus stop and we walked there together, we were both hoping that it will rain so that we can stay at the bus stop and still get our pay. HAHA.
Worked all the way to midnight and then BF came to find me as well as have his dinner over there. (: Went home with GF, mike and her brother in the cab.
Now I'm home and i just ate hokkien mee which looks like hor fun. Haha. I'm starting to exercise already, gaining weight. ):

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home