Monday, January 5, 2009

Late photos

Taken on New Year. People playing fireworks. The dancefloor at Sunset Bay.

Alright, i went to school today, boring commskills lesson again and we have a long break from 11am allll the waaayyy till 2pm. Had lunch at Design school (I'm getting sick of the food there -.-), went to print my survey, thank JOPIE, JIAHUI, CHRIS and my BF for helping me with the survey and then i went up to meet Kereen they all. OH and thank LAO NIANG bird for accompanying me to print the surveys. HAHA.

We chatted the whole break time about nonsense stuff like pregnant and others.... HAHA! Then went for bus stats lesson, i never learn normal distribution cause i didn't went for the lecture on Friday and i actually can do the questions. -.- Am i smart or what ! HAHA! Got back my MST paper for stats AND I PASSED ! *claps* & *more claps* HAHA cause i thought i would fail that paper, although the results are not fantastic, i think it's already good that i passed the paper. To think that me not being around during lecture for more than 3 times actually can pass the paper. HAHA.

Bf came to find me after that. Omg miss him sooo much. Haha. Thanks darling for coming to find me. He sent me to Eastpoint then he took a very comfy cab to work. I'm missing u already ! ):

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home