Sunday, January 4, 2009

NEW HP!

I bought an extra hp for myself !! So happy. Hahaha although it's not the colour that i want. So now my motorola V9 would be a spare phone. (:
Woke up today and went for work. Nobody arrived yet except for us, did all the work and it was so hot ! LOL today was okay, except i got disturbed by the same old people - Aris and Haifi. LOL.
Bf was kinda unhappy today due to some reasons. CHEER UP alright ! Everything is different after the new OM came but don't worry it will be over soon alright. Just bear with it for the moment.
Took salary today and immediately after that went to buy my phone !! Wooo now i have the same phone as Jolene. LOL! I think that phone suits girl more than guy. Take note of that ok bf. HAHA.

School tomorrow and I'm so zzzz lazy to go. HAHA but i will be there. I MISS ALL MY FRIENDS ! :D

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home