Wednesday, January 7, 2009

PI LI MIT! :D

Didn't went to school yesterday and today. Yesterday was because that stupid shit quarrel with me in the middle of the night. SO SO SO HURT AND UPSET YESTERDAY !! Grrrr. Wanted to let go of him already but he insisted on getting back together. This is frustrating man, although we're ok now but i hope that shit head know what he shldn't say the next time. He actually scold vulgarity at me and insulted me !! How rude is that. Zzzz. Shldn't have allow him to scold vulgarities in the first place. -.- I slept at like 5plus or 6plus am. Alarm rang at 7.30 but i off it and went back to sleep. Hahaha. Thanks Jerrer for accompanying me that night talking and talking on the phone until i realize that I'm using my hp to call OUT ! LOL.
Went to take MC at polyclinic and the doctor suddenly say my throat has a little infection ! T.T Omg i thought i was fine and getting better already. Shocking. LOL but i still didn't use the medicine. xD
Went to pasamalam to walk and we bought a little food and also we bought crayon shin chan vcd. LOL. He's tempted to watch the shows, anyway both of us love that cartoon so why not. LOL. Then we walked around the whole of 201 to look for Snip Avenue but can't seem to find it. LOL.
In the end we cab home sweating and feeling so hot all over. Haha.

Today i didn't went to school again. Felt damn giddy these few days and i thought maybe it's because lack of nutrients because i haven't been taking my lunch and dinner for like 2 days or more already. Stayed at home using laptop and watching this new FABULOUS show ! LOL LOVE IT SO MUCH that i wish all the episodes could faster come out !!! LOL. What to do, there's a super handsome and cool guy and a cute girl in there. How can i miss it.
Bf came to look for me around the afternoon and we slacked at home, him watching tv, me watching my fabulous show. HAHA. Nothing much already. Zzzz.

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home