Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Moving on

Went to school yesterday and met my friends before going the class. Macro is something i missed for so many times ! Hahaha yeah but still i caught some things. Didn't manage to copy macro notes cause of some reasons which i don't wish to say here.
Didn't help out much in the Commskills proj, I'm so sorry groupmates.
At the same time i have to thank Song and GF for coming to find me. (: So long since I've seen Song, talked a lot then went central to meet Mike and Shafiq. Hahaha i didn't even know there's a Shafiq in our school. =x

He looks good for a malay guy. Haha. Then they ate their dinner, and then went to see the doctor. I won't say what the doctor say but I'm having stomach flu. Then when i did things i forgot that i didn't eat my dinner, but forget is also cause I'm not that hungry anyway. Hahaha these few days i lost quite a few kg maybe ? If only i can weigh myself.

Went to mike house just for a little while then i went home. Taxi driver uncle was a very nice person. (: Went home, hugged my dad and my maid. LOL. I won't say details then after that went out again. Just downstairs my house to slack, went to EP 7 eleven to buy water also, i forgot how jolly shandy look like -.- LOL. Talked talked until around 1plus then i went upstairs, watch my show and SLEEP! Heehee.

Now I'm awake, but because i don't know whether to eat lunch alone or not, maybe I'll find someone to eat with me. I need my pencil ! Hahaha gonna have to buy my pencil already. OH yeah thanks Shawn for coming to school to pass me my MC. (:
I think i have to slowly save that $100 already, because I'm most probably quitting sunset bay. Miss me people ok!

Back to my show!
Oh yeah and I'm making my blog private, I'll only invite those i wanna invite, so people ! Better read before i make it private ok! Hahaha.
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home