Friday, January 9, 2009

LOL

I guess I'm still using this blog ! HAHA Lazy to ask everyone to relink me and also thinking about a new url. -.-
I'm just gonna change the blogskin, maybe tomorrow. LOL. Still quite lazy about changing it although i have found a few suitable ones. Hahaha.

Didn't went to school today, morning woke up and then tears flow like when you on the tap water. LOL. Actually he was here because i want to pass him a letter from me. Thinking back, it's such a waste/pity of ending this r/s right ? LOL.
Tonight will be the last day cause I'm giving him this last chance tonight, so if he do not cherish it then he don't deserve any more chances from me.
I might cry night after night before i sleep but i know i will stop crying when i know that he's not worth it. LOL. Eventually... xD!

Alright ! There's work tmr ! Wonder whether shld i quit?
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home