Monday, January 12, 2009

PI LI MIT ! hahaha

I have so many people to thank for !! here this, there. LOL. But I'm kinda happy today.
Thank mummy la, thank daddy also. HAHA. Mummy suddenly becomes nice. hahaha. & i had a longgggg chat with my longgggg lost friend. Haha it's kinda worth it.
It's like i found so many friends after my problem came. So so many friends, i found so so many people. (: I'm really happy about that.

Tomorrow is the release of o levels results ! Hahaha good luck to everyone who are getting it okay ! Especially Alan, i think u need a lot a lot of good luck. LOL. Chris, I KNOW u can do it. Sure pass. Hahahaha. Also, the others, Rachael, PJ, Joyna, Nikki, Darryl, Alex, Guoxin, Yanxiang, Belvin, Jaena, Michelle, and i really dnknw who else. LOL. Hope to hear the good news from you guys ! :D

I have to wait another week for pi li mit to be out again. -.-

I hope April won't leave me so soon yet. We have 6 more years together ! Hahaha.

Work is getting more n more tired. I'm getting more n more sick of that place already. Argh.

I love pigs ! Haha buy me pigs and i would smile for the whole day (: (: (:
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home