Monday, January 12, 2009

April darling.

So adorable right ! Hahaha. Somehow i feel that it looks like a pig. xD
LOL! So cute right ! Hahaha.

Her hair stylo milo. (:
Nothing much today, didn't went to school in morning, got woken up by messages. Haha. Talked on the phone with a few people this morning. (:
My good friend accompanied me to take mc today, so sua gu, dnknw the procedure of taking medicine, paying and waiting for my turn. -.- LOL.
Went back to PRCS to get my testimonial, felt so stupid the office people went home early already !! We were like late for 15mins, and of course, i got scolded by my good friend. LOL. So sorry okay but at least we spent time together ! :D
Twice, we wanted to take the taxi but the bus always came first, fated i guess. Haha.
Went home together. Thank you good friend ! (:
Aaron have a toy poodle !! Called meimei, SO SO SO ADORABLE ! Hahaha.
Alright dnknw whether I'm going out again not, but most probably i have to go out. LOL.

I took a video of april playing with me ! Hahahaha so so so cute.
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home