Tuesday, January 13, 2009

When you chose the path of no return.

So cute right ! White one and looked up to me ! Haha.
Ehhh let's continue the day. Haha. I went home right, then i used my lappy.
Oh yeah forgot to mention, congrats to those who can go into the poly and courses that they want alright ! I'm so proud for Rac cause she did so well. (:
Was waiting for Chris to call me then when i received his phone call i was so so happy for him ! His results are GOOD! Haha.
For Alan, think properly for your future, think what's best for you, i won't say u shouldn't think of what you want, you shld but also sometimes what u want might not be what's best for you. I bet your friends had already gave you advices that you need.
PJ, don't be upset ! Your results are not bad also. Don't worry too much about it.
For those who can't manage to go to poly, don't be too upset okay, there's always an option in life, work hard for your goal and you can do it. (:

Went home a while and then JY said he's upset too, so i suggested going out tgt. Met him at 201 and then we took bus 12 to DTE. We walked the whole of E!hub, then we went to pasir ris park. Hahaha chatted a lot over there, but the wind is freezing ! LOL. Then i wanna go to the toilet so we went back to DTE. Then he say he feel like going central, so we went there. He say he wanna go shop and save so we went, we had so much laughter in there ! Hahaha! He says that he loves exploring supermarket -.- The weirdest thing I've ever heard. Haha! We walked around the whole of shop and save, got amazed by some weird stuff and got disgusted by some weird stuffs too. Hahahha. But we both have many things in common right, love apples, love corn, love to press those meat/sausages/soft & tender stuff. HAHAHA. It's really retarded in the supermarket, the thought of it even made me laugh a little. Hahaha.

He bought for me a water bottle, and we went to shan ding to slack slack. Played with the cat, SUPER cute then we chatted a lot. I have no idea why i ran off at that point, felt so silly. Hahaha, JY said he was like wondering what's going on. LOL. Yeah it was stupid. Saw Belvin and we chatted a little, catching up with each other. Hahaha he's still the same -.- Felt so guilty for leaving JY alone over there. Benjie korkor called me too thanks for your concern !! Will be waiting for you to come out! LOL.
Then went to the coffeeshop to meet mike and the rest. Sat there and started chatting, talking. Wanted to go home already, but don't feel like it yet so we went to the voiddeck to rest and talk even more. Hahaha. Hey thanks mike a lot a lot (:
& I'm so sorry JY for leaving u alone so long ! Hahaha, u must felt so bored at that point of time, but i still wanna thank you for being there for me !! :D
I seriously love your chinese name. Hahaha and your ITOUCH IS COOLER THAN MINE ! LOL. One day I'll swop it without you knowing. xD


School tomorrow and these few days I'm feeling better each day. (: I wanna thank those people for those great advices that get me through the day. Yep, he chose this path of no return, he would regret it in the future for not listening to mike's words in the pub, not listening to my words too.
As friends, if you guys ever read this, be it alan or darryl or who else, i hope you guys know that you're having holidays but shannon is not. He still has school early in the morning, he still have to study to increase his GPA. I hope you guys would think for him and know what's best of him.

I think i have to start worrying about myself ! I have absolute no idea about PORM , RA, Bus stats new lecture notes !! *DEAD* LOL.

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home