Saturday, January 17, 2009

Secret

I have some pictures but i won't be posting them. (:
Torturous days, suffering day after day waiting for an answer. Suffering so much until my parents are so worried and concern about me.
I seriously hate seeking my mum's advice. LOL, next time i definitely will just look for my dad and won't look for her already. I prefer my dad. (:
After so so many problems, i learn to open my eyes bigger already. I see who are friends that are truly concern about me, i know who are my true friends, i know who are friends who will always be there for me. Seriously, I'm disappointed by the fact.
Still i have many people to thank for. (: Won't be naming out all, but of course I'll name out those really did helped A LOT.
Chris, Shawn, GF, Mike, and I'm really touched by how pj care for me. Thanks pj, for everything, and of course Randy for your concern.
Sorry people for not naming out all, but you know who you are.

I went through a lot this 1 week plus. Tough tough tough time which i almost couldn't make it through without the help of SO many people.
I'm getting more n more lazy to post alrdy. So goodbye for now.

I'll blog again when my mood improves.
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home