Friday, January 30, 2009

Is that it ?

Yah go ahead and hate me if u want. Listen to one side story, have u all ever thought of asking me ? But i think it's stupid anyway, cause you guys already believed him so what for if i told you MY side of story.
I thought because i exprienced the same thing as you, i thought you would totally understand how i feel or maybe even asked me about it. But instead, you believed the other one.
Then i think it's hopeless for me to explain further or what already.

Up till now, i only can blame myself for being so stupid, believing every word of his. Believing his promises. Naive. I'll take this lesson and learn from it.
Yeah so what this ends a friendship. I don't want this kinda bastard to be my friend, it's a shame.
Seriously i don't know why I'm typing all these. Woah, i think if some people see this they would say I'm stupid again. HAHAHA.

Alright, good bye to him. I know he don't love me anymore, and i know our memories he had already erased them. I know that he had forgot about the happiness and of course, me. But now, i don't care already. (:
Of course, i have to thank him for both the happiness and unhappiness he had gave me. (:
Those memories might be an important part in my life. I'll never erase it, I'll just put it aside and maybe look back at it once in a while. Because I'm a person who treasure and cherish memories, which might be a good and bad point. Haha. Anyway, thanks for everything shannon.
I just wanna thank those important people who were there for me. Being my listening ear, and of course sorry for disturbing them in the middle of the night and everything. (:

Great thanks to my parents who are always there with me, supporting me.
& my cousin of course, who would be A GREAT HELP to me. :D

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home