Saturday, January 24, 2009

River of tears

He came in the afternoon unhappily. Sighs, cooked lunch for him but his face has no smile and he's not even thankful about it. All i can do is pretend that i don't care. Talked a little and nothing good came out. We didn't quarrel, is just that i cry over those hurtful words again. Sighs.
He went for work and i went to school to print out all my macro stuff. Didn't get MC so my RA only can a P grade no matter how well i pass. No choice, RA is hopeless to me, seriously. No matter how hard i study for RA i just can't do it. Maybe RA is really not my subject.

Went home to get my matrix card and what's irritating is that i can't find my calculator ! Went to school and meet the clique before going into the room. Finished the paper earliest and hurried home but i waited for bus 5 for like more than 25mins ! I'm getting so impatient at the bus stop that i have to walk around here and there. The test was alright, just that my hand's aching after the paper.
Bought long john's home for dinner and watched tv with my dad. Now I'm using the comp, watching sky of love AGAIN. I bet I'm gonna cry again at the ending part. LOL. Tomorrow can't go out cause my dad asked me to help out at home ! Zzzz Sorry girls, how i wish i could go out with you guys. ): Another time alright.

I believe things would be better. (:
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home