Friday, January 23, 2009

This sucks

No wonder how suck, how tough, how suffering it is, i guess i still have to pull through if i really want to. Friends, you guys would support me right ?
Now it's like 6.40am and I'm awake doing my macro individual proj. It is even more sickening when i couldn't find the second article.

His words kept ringing in my mind, in my head. Confusing me, making me feel sad and hurt at the same time. After the finding of him the whole night, i finally felt relieved that he's finally home. (:
Sometimes i tell my friends about their relationship, but when it comes to me, i can't do it. Are girls always at the losing end ? Are girls always the one putting in too much feelings, commitment and effort in a relationship causing them to suffer at the very end ?
I don't know what i must do to make myself feel better. Just the thought of him, with those bunch of people is enough to torture me.

Nevermind i shall finish up my second article, and go to sleep asap.

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home