Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy CNY

Hello everybody ! Haha Happy Chinese New Year to everyone ! Hope everyone got many many ang baos and had a great time during these few days ! :D

I won't say i haven't had a great time. I'm happy i won quite an amount of money ! Hahaha.

Saturday

Went out with his friends at first to play bball but then it was v late alrdy and i didn't manage to buy my books ! T.T Haha then we went to slack at i think seashell park if that's what they call it. I love the 2 cats over there !! SO SO CUTE. Played cards, then gamble also then went to meet Benjie, wanted to watch movie but was worried about his whereabouts so i went downstairs my house. As usual, he bought a few bottles. I drank 2 bottles or lesser and puked already. Haha. Met him in the morning to like talk things out. Fuck it.



Sunday, CNY eve.

Woke up quite late and then prepared for reunion dinner at my grandma house. Steamboat again ! Hahaha. Then we went home after dinner and some slacking. Watched tv till late night and my parents went to chinatown again. (they does that every year).



Monday, HAPPY CNY ! :D

Woke up, prepared and then my cousin drove us to my mother's godmother's house. Next to another house and then back to my grandma house. Got all the ang baos already and we gambled today. (: Can say i won quite an amount. Quarrelled again, fuck. Then went to watch the movie Love Matters with Benjie, MingJie, Stella and Keith. Great people to mix with. Hahaha MingJie went off after the movie, while we bought coke thinking that we're gonna mix with Vodka when realizing that Keith can only stay at Tampines. So we played cards and the loser have to drink up 1/8 of the bottle. LOL. NOT NICE. Had so so much laughters under the block. Hahaha.

Keith is cute. (: His laughter is contagious.

Went over to Benjie condo to drink somemore. SNOWY IS NO LONGER THERE. *cries*

Sat under the shelter and played cards, me Benjie and Stella. Shldn't have played that game with Benjie cause we kept losing to him. -.- Then we kept drinking, drinking. In the end, me n stella got drunk. LOL! Seriously Stella is worse than me. She can just lie flat on the ground. LOL! We reached home like 8plus am i think. Went to my house to get some rest. I woke up like 11plus due to some vibration and all the trouble started.
27 Jan marks the end of this 2 years 5 months of relationship. I gotta let go of this bastard. Thanks to those people who are willing to believe me and thanks for the encouragement and advice, especially ZT. (:
Alright ! I'm gonna do something and then I'm gonna have my beauty sleeeeeppp. LOL

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home