Wednesday, January 28, 2009

He would get his retributions. (:

Checkered

FUCKING HOT.


Crystal jade for lunch. LOL!



She's fucking high.




Me and my botak korkor. xD





Naughty! LOL






Before this, she's lying flat on the ground.







The amount of food available in my kitchen. LOL.








Nice right.

Hard work. Haha.

My new book shelf at the left. (:
I could just spill everything out on the blog. But I'm not gonna stoop to that kinda level for that kinda bastard. I finally saw his true colours, i think i was blind back then. Alright, now i won't even shed a single tear for him anymore. In fact, i have no idea how happy i am right now. I'm stronger than i thought. He's such a bastard that sometimes i look at myself and thinking omg I'm full of his germs. But sigh, he's kinda pathetic because his mum is busy working and has no time to discipline him and now he becomes like this. Sigh sigh sigh.
Some people buy his story, nevermind go ahead and hide. Just a coward, and i will pity any girl who gets together with you. Maybe i should remind the girl beforehand and if she still wants you, it reminds me of myself. Stupid and naive. Hahaha. Alright, i think I'm gonna stop here first. Cause i better blog something else before going for dinner.
Hehe i woke up today in the afternoon, was fucking tired. Then rushed down to TM to meet my parents n grandparents at crystal jade for lunch. After that, my grandparents went home and we went to watch the movie wedding game. HEY I SHED 2 DROP OF TEARS! hahahaha! OH AND LOOK AT THE BOOKS I BOUGHT. He's fucking hot i swear. Hahaha. Thanks mummy for the books ! :D Forgot to go to Yamaha. Haha.
Went to buy food for my brother and went home after that. Was about to leave for my cousin house but then my parents decided to come back. Anyway, I'm still going out later and then tmr there's school.
I'll update you guys about that bastard k ! Hahaha.
I can't wait for Friday to come and I'm more excited AFTER Friday! HAHA I suddenly love my cousin so so much. LOL! My heart filled with excitement and joy. EVILLLL~~ HAHAHA
Thanks to those who actually are willing to believe me. (: When you see this, i think some of you know who you are. Haha.
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home