Friday, January 30, 2009

Run out of words to say

Came here to blog a while before sleeping. Haha.
Just finished my stupid project outline. YAWNS. I wonder if i could wake up tomorrow morning if Kereen calls me. Haha.

Today went to get MC and then met Rac at TM. (: It's been so so long since I've met her, still i enjoyed times going out with her. Cause she always made me laugh till i could forget all my unhappiness. Haha. At first i was moody, but then when we went to arcade, things got different. Hahaha. I suddenly felt the joy of having fun.
Saw Chris and guys at Seoul Garden. Such a coincidence!
We played basketball, and she wanted to try see her card can use in Timezone. She thought the card scanner is those you tap on it. HAHAHA so she actually use her card and tap on it like 3 times i think ? HAHAHAHA I LAUGHED LIKE SHIT! Because timezone card you're suppose to swipe it in between. HAHAHA!!! Even now the thought of it makes me smile. LOL!
Played basketball, our score was P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C! hahaha! and i seriously don't know how i shoot until the ball went to the next machine. HAHA and then the next machine guy shoot and the ball hits me. HAHAHA! I can't stop laughing.

Walked around and we had some laughters before she went off to meet her family while i went off to Century Square to look for them. Stayed there for quite some time deciding where to go and in the end we went to Central for dinner. Yx and philbert went off then we went off to E!hub for movie ! :D Decided on bride wars since inkheart is something like bedtime stories. Before the movie started went to play pool.
I'm getting a little better, thanks to Chris ! Haha, he taught me a lot. (:
Overall the movie is not bad, touching at the end which made me shed a few tears. It's not THAT funny but it's not such a bad movie.
Then we all went separate ways. I got home and heard some stuffs that i wished i didn't heard. Thanks for that 2 person who listened to me on the phone. Woah and talked to Chris for quite a long time. I WANNA SEE HIS DOG REAL REAL SOON ! Omg, i heard her bark and i can't wait to see how adorable is she !! Hahaha.

& i got another "new" friend. Hahaha. Not really new cause i knew him long ago but we didn't talk much. Meet up soon ! :D & finally able to see Ali after SOOOOO long. Haha.
Can't wait for tomorrow !! :D I'm gonna eat all of you guys money !! HAHA!

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home