Sunday, February 1, 2009


The guys
Let's skip the friday shitass stuff. Don't wanna mention it and seriously i think I've wasted my life with him.
Anyway, went to meet friend, talked and bought a drink cause i was very thirsty! Everyone can hear the difference in my voice, it's really sexy and manly. HAHA.
Cab down to WS to meet GF. & saw his fuckedup face, look exactly like a dog. *faints* Played cards with her and i lost to her so many times ! LOL.
Waited for the guys and then we cab down to boat quay right.. ? LOL.
Went in and they ordered tiger beer which me n GF don't really appreciates. Hahaha. Played pool with her. 1st round the guys intercept halfway thru and the 2nd round belongs to me n GF. Haha.
Stayed till 5am and then they went to eat. Got to know 2 new people who studied at TP TOO. Haha. They were really high by the time they left the pub. Really really high. They pluck out plants and use it as a microphone. -.- LOL!! They started talking nonsense... and i meant really nonsense. Super super lame stuff which i guess only they understand cause me n GF were having lotsa question marks over our heads. LOL.
But i remember some, not very clearly so unable to type it out. Haha.
Had a hard time waiting for cab, and by the time i reached home, my parents were already getting ready for work. LOL! It was i think 7plus am already. I was so so tired at that time, brought my dog down and there i just dropped dead on my bed. xD
I stayed at home the whole of Saturday and Sunday, waking up at around 4plus am. LOL. Cause I've been spending my time reading twilight. SERIOUSLY, it's so so so so so nice !! I just can't stop reading it. I love Edward. Ohhhh mannnnn he's just so perfecttttt. LOL.
I'm shocked by how fast i can actually forget you.
Oh yeah people, I'm selling my hamster ! Interested, tag me or email me. (: Includes the cage if you want & a little food and some bathing sand.
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home