Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New moon

I felt ok. Thanks to my lovely storybooks. LOL. Went to school ytd and it was okok, quite boring. Hahaha. Actually nothing much just that GF intro me a game which makes me a little addicted now. Hahaha.

My memories for you are fading. I asked myself why and i seriously can't find the answer. I walked past a familiar place which we once went but i can't recall anything. All i can remember is we've been there before. Now, remembering your face is quite a difficulty already. To me, all i can remember is your number and your name. I wonder wonder why, i seriously don't know why you're fading away. Everything is becoming a blur. Friends are telling me that's a good sign and after a while i would even forget your number.
I ask myself sometimes, is it really good ? Because now i can hardly remember you..
But since god wants me to forget you, i can't possibly force myself to remember you. & perhaps now, i already can't recall much about us anymore.
2 years plus of relationship and i can actually forget so quickly.. sometimes i wonder, am i really serious with you.. ?

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home