Thursday, February 5, 2009

Missed 1day in 1week

I went to school today !! LOL! I seriously dragged myself out of the bed cause i don't wanna DUA QiuLi & KaiWei. HAHA!
Stupid trial presentation which i don't even know what to do. Went to school and i was the earliest!! Shocking. Teacher said i was so punctual. HAHA!
There's like only 9 people in class i think. xD and i got D for my summative test ! PASSED. & our coursework got a B i think. Haha.
The speech that Benjy made was enjoyable, cause it's really funny. As expected, it's about sex and briefly, it's about that sex should be allowed at any age. -.- LOL
Ended class very very early, like maybe 45mins cause most of us didn't do the speech cause we were not very sure how to do it.
Went opposite school to eat and had so much laughters. Talking about retarded stuffs in the past. Stayed till 1.38pm and now I'm home ! Haha

I went to EP to buy my pencil and highlighters(like finally) and there's no eclipse and breaking dawn yet !! Grrrr hurry get the stock, I'm so eager to buy that 2 books ! I believe i can finish it quickly but i chose the slower way now. Cause i regretted reading so fast. Hahaha.
Lend Kaiwei my LG phone and please take care of it k ! Haha.
Friday I'm gonna lend PeiYun my New Moon book. Take care too k ! Hahaha. The books are very very precious to me.

I walked around EP a little while, saw a SUPER big husky at pet safari. It's really very very big ! LOL. & the rest were all small little puppies, very very very cute. Hahaha.

& i was forced to go to school tmr by Sab. Now that i gave her my word i have to wake up at 7.30am tmr. -.- LOL.

Alright. I'll play my game, watch my show and study when my bro wants to use the comp. (:
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home