Sunday, February 8, 2009

Loving my lifeeeee

Who don't love him right !? Every morning when i open my eyes, he's right in front of me. :D LOL
Quality Hotel. The food is nice actually, sorry Sly you're in the picture. LOL Didn't mean to capture you. xD Cost like $100 altogether & even though ALEX ordered large for every dish, we manage to clear. LOL.

POLAROID. Freaking cool right ! :D

Me, Sylvia and Jac ! :D Wind was strong and we were at... Clarke Quay i think ? Haha.

The rehearsal ! Haha.

Very very concentrated. Hahaha.

She thought i was done taking. HAHA!

(: The person who i first knew during the 1st day of orientation. Hahaha.
Alright, i was actually waiting for the photos from Cheryl but then i just feel like blogging first. I'll upload the rest of the photos when she send me. (:
Like i said, i can't wait for Saturday ! Hahaha.
Saturday i dragged Alex out at around 4pm. HAHA Met him at Simei platform and then by the time we reach Novena it's like 4.30pm only !! Nobody is there yet, so we walked around the whole of Velocity Centre and Square 2. He was looking for his album, I'm just exploring as it's my first time there. Hahaha. Time pass quite slow, but he manage to find his album. LOL
Waited for the rest, Zain reached first, then WeiQiang, then more and more came. I felt so stranger from them cause it's been sooooo longgggg. Hahaha. We waited for more people to reach then we head off to look for the vegetarian restaurant, & we walked like 1 big round. -.- LOL.
Reached Quality Hotel & heard that Shawn's coming !! :D Started ordering and first we order only a few dishes, then the person psycho-ed Alex to order more, then psycho-ed Alex to change all to large. LOL! We thought it was a lot ~ but we still manage to clear the dishes.
Amazing! xD
Ordered fish, sweet&sour pork, toufu, tomyam seafood soup ( ITS REALLY BIG ) & prawns i think. It's nice i must say. Hahaha. Cost liks $140 altogether. O.O Alright la i think. Hahaha. Splitting cost anyway.
I forgot what's one the guy's name. Anyway
Jo speaked chinese
Cheryl : Eh you chinese ah?
Jo : Half half
that guy : Everything also half half, you guy not ? Half half also.
LOL & the table was then filled with laughters. It was so so fun at the Quality Hotel. :D
Then they head off to Clarke Quay while some of them went off already. Walked to Farrer Park MRT station, leader-Alex. LOL. I have to pace him if not he will be walking damn fast. LOL.
Reached and we went our separate ways. Was shocked the hear the news about Shawn. But yeah. I'll definitely miss you.
Reached Clarke Quay and met more people over there, they suggested Timbre, but it was full house. On the way to there we were watching the bungee jumping and it's freaking scary !! LOL.
Unfortunately Timbre was full so we just walked around aimlessly and see which pub is available, and finally we settled down at Sahara.
Seriously it's freaking hot inside, the air con like not working and the fan is not strong enough. -.-
They ordered Whisky and Vodka, i only drank Whisky. Started playing JY's version of ChinaMan. Freaking fun cause there's a lot of people. I drank seriously a lot due to my slow reaction and stupid Jo kept sabo-ing me. Hahaha. Then Jac got the God Card and she said everyone will kiss the one on their left. Jac was on my left but the person beside me is JY! Alright it's just a game. But unlucky thing was that Jo have to kiss Sly and Sly had to kiss Ali. HAHAHA! So Ali got the next god card and he set the rule to have girl and guy sit beside each other and interlock their arms. HAHAHA. He don't wanna kiss another guy or get kissed by another guy again. HAHA.
The whole game was fun, but me&Jac wanted to try the ShiShar, so we went out with Jo and Sly.
I tried once and i seriously can't feel anything. LOL. Shawn was shocked that i can tahreh(don't know how to spell) so he asked whether i smoked. Hahaha at that time he was really high already, he even asked me to go buy cigarettes together. LOL!
He called Jac Chao Ahlian and me, the xiao ah lian. -.- LOL!
Went back inside to sit. Sly helped us to refill our drinks and he poured mine like twice the amount of Jac's ! So unfair, he's like purposely !! After that cup i seriously seh already. LOL. After paying, most of the people went off and then i was like dragging Jo and Sly to the movies with them. So we accompanied them to Cinileisure and then Sly gotta go cause he's meeting his friend for mahjong session. Cab home with Jo and Sly cause they stay really near me. Hahaha and they owe me one movie session ! (: They asked for my number and then we got off the cab.
Thanks Jo for sending me home. :D
Reached home and my head is still giddy. Sms-ed Jo all the way. Haha they are really funny people. Hoping for another outing !!
Today i didn't stay at home! LOL i woke up in the afternoon, prepare and rush off to Kereen's house. I'm like the earliest !!! Shocking. LOL. Waited for the rest then cause i kept complaining that I'm hungry so PeiYun & LiYing accompanied me to Mac to buy and SHIT there's no more twister fries. Saddening. Saw Bernard, PJ&Randy too ! :D
Went back to her house and ate. Talked a lot, and Sab was at Boat Quay ytd too ! LOL Should have called her and maybe we can at least meet up a while. Hahaha.
Then we started the rehearsal first time. Then Kereen kept playing pet society, and word challenge trying to beat my score. LOL. Then we played cards, first was china man, seriously damn funny. LOL. Then we play blackjack with money. Alright, i don't know whether i win or lose. LOL. Then last rehearsal when bird was ready. It was alright i guess. (:
Then they went off and me & Liying stayed to accompany Kereen for dinner. Went to Tmart to have KFC. Then i went off to have my dinner at home AGAIN. LOL!
Tomorrow is the presentation ! Let's cross our fingers alright !! xD
I seriously love my lifeeeee nowwwww~ :D :D
This is a really long post. LOL
Hmmm.. Shawn TAN! LOL. Altho you can't return our hug today, altho i can't meet you or send you off tomorrow. I hope you will take good care of yourself at there. 3months... Yeah we may not meet often, but because you're a BUSY MAN what. But I'll send you email, chat with you on msn more often.
I seriously will miss you, cause you're like so damn far away from me. ):
REMEMBER THE HUG! :D
You're an important friend of mine and you should know that I LOVE YOUUUUU!!! HAHAHA.
Alright that's all. Bon Voyage tmr ! :D
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home