Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tomorrow's surprise

Today i woke up late -.- i put my alarm at 9.30PM without realizing. HAHA ! Cuiii~

Woke up and saw Liying's msg but then it was too late. Sorry girls ! Hahaha.

XueQian accompanied me to tamp polyclinic. (: On the way there, in the bus there's another bus opposite and then there's 3 guys and 1 kept looking at me, another one waved and said hi to me. -.- LOL.

My medicine so expensive !! HAHA. I talk nonsense only. xD

Had a nice time with XueQian and then Jerrer called. LOL. Asking me stupid stuff and being lame -.-

Walked him to the bus stop and waited the bus with him before going to my cousin house. (:

Meimei is still so cute ! Hahaha she just like can entertain herself man, damn funny. LOL.

Went home around 8plus pm. (:

Let's see whether we're fated not k. (:
& i seriously can't get you out of my mind.
Your small little reply actually brightens my day. :D

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home