Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My precious little one.


Cutest cousin. HAHA.



That's white wine okay ~ LOL


Lao Yu Sheng









Hi mummy ! LOL


My 2nd mother. Hahaha.


Say AHHHHH~ LOL
Alright went to my grandma house for dinner. Talked to that fatass and maybe she's tagging along when I'm going overseas ! :D
Went home and lao yu sheng. Joke lah, just one small cup of wine my face can be freaking red. Hahaa.
Tomorrow there's CDS! Omg please be able to wake up (x3) LOL. It's been ages since I've stepped into.... my CDS class. I think tomorrow if i go, i would expect something not nice coming out from my classmates as well as my teacher. HAHAHA Ask my friends help me think of an excuse why I've been missing lesson on Tuesday. xD
Forever the sickest kids. (:
Alright i gotta go sleep !!
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home