Monday, February 9, 2009

Craziness of our clique ! :D

Back to front : Kereen, Liying, Bird, Sab, Pei Yun


Peiyun, sab, bird, me, kereen



Self timer





Peiyun, kereen & liying


Auntie bird


TRIO ROCKS! :D


Candid


Clique 6


Clique 6 again


& again


Liying & bird


Kereen acting tall only ~~


Yeah i'm stucked there. T.T


Below are kereen and sab













Sab & peiyun



LOL!!



Suppose to be an unglam photo



See! Unglam #1



Unglam #2








Kereen have the killer eyes. HAHA


Killer eyes again. or is it.. the undead ? HAHA



Fierce.



Emo-ing


I shld like take a knife and point at my wrist. HAHA more realistic.






During Bus Stats. LOL!
Alright friends ! These are the pictures ! & we seriously shld do this often, especially when we're outside ! Hahaha.
Went to school today for my formal presentation. I slept at 12.30am but then i toss & turn finally sleeping at 3am. -.- Forced myself to wake up at 7am, sms-ed Alex a morning msg and then i start preparing my stuff. Me & my mum was quite early today and i got to know a new friend name Eric ! Hahaha. Oh yah, forgot to mention Leroy too. (:
Reached school the earliest then Pei Yun came. Then kereen and Liying.
Overall the presentation was... okay~ hahaha.
Had porm lecture and by that time I'm like starving already so i keep complaining. LOL. Then they were argueing about where to eat, bird wants Design School, Kereen wanna eat outside school. So in the end, Business School. HAHA. We were like joking around with Bird and then I TOOK THE SAME LIFT AS JOYCE !!!! *blushes* HAHAHA! Failed to get her number ):
Then Camwhore while waiting for our lesson to start. Did the tutorial and i sort of understand it. :D I seriously love bus stats tutorial rather than lecture.
After school, we ended 1 hour earlier and spend quite some time wondering whether shld we accompany Sab not.
After that... everything is a mysteryyyyyy. LOL! Till Thurs ! :D
Oh reached home, used lappy a while then went to my grandma house for dinner. I'll continue with the next post, with pictures. (:
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home