Tuesday, February 10, 2009

He's captivating smile.

Hehe. Only a few people know what's that word in blue. (: Shhhh. Hehe.


During the boring macro revision lecture.


My breakfast. LOL.




Ehhh dragged myself out of bed this morning, went to school and Mandy was the earliest. Hahaha. Then went to macro tutorial, ended so fast ! Hahaha. Went Engine school to have our breakfast, seriously the egg... i don't even dare touch it. LOL.
Slack at business school and talked about A LOT of stuffs and then linked to like 7th month and also those dirty ones. LOL.
Went for the boring macro revision lecture, and seriously i was listening ! Sab was the one blabbering until Kereen joined in and then the 3 of us just couldn't concentrate any longer. HAHA.
Triple B. xD or B cube. HAHA.
I'm the only one who took my lunch at Deisgn school then Kereen, sab n bird went off. Peiyun and Liying accompanied me till my CDS started. Thanks girls !! :D Liying accompanied me to ask my teacher and my classmates were actually shocked that i came. HAHA. Yeah i have to retake my CDS but i guess if it's Jap i wouldn't mind. Hahaha.
Went home with Liying and then slept till 9pm i think. Haha i love the 9pm show. :D
Gotta sleep soon again cause I'm tiredddddd. (:
Thanks Alex, SO SO MUCH. :D
I'm quitting the damn habit.
I've missed you ever since that day.
Heart skipped a beat when i saw u, face blushes when i saw u.
Your face kept appearing in my mind.
Your laughter kept echo-ing in my brain.
I can't forget your smile, and everything of you.
Boy i guess I've really fallen for you this time.
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home